75 Posts
65 Posts
Main Forum

The United's ban appeal

6 replies
4 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
see i am very sorry guys for the pvp i did i know i am sorry i promise i will lay off the pvp just give me one more chance i promise it will be the last time i will be ban but zgua i was ban for 1 week why you ban me and take my cell down thats wired look as i said forgive me i know i done wrong i will work hard i promise my last time i will kill everyone ok i am so sorry but what spamming i did not spam i did over pvp but i promise it will stop just one more chance i promise less pvp never aging i might even donate soon but plese just give me one more chance i will never do this aging i over pvped i know but one more chance i promise i still will pvp but i will pvp less sorry very sorry but also zgua why did you ban me when i joined and comradebilly321 is my friend not my account you muted him can you unmute him he is really mad one last chance i beg you i will never do it aging and most of all slimeguy i am really sorry but i only killed you 2 times but also not saying i am guilty all the way but its not fair i do the same pvp as anyone else like envious he attack me twice today and i get ban for over pvp when i attack its wrong but when other attack i am also wrong when i win what i am saying is just come on one more chance i will be good plese i promise i will do thnings right this time
Posted May 13, 12 · OP
zgua a
13 posts
0 votes
Admins
You've been unbanned.
Posted May 15, 12
81 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
zgua he is griffing my house!!! plz ban him and dont let him come back, i thought this is the perfact server, bet then he and his friend comradebilly321 came and distroyed him! if u want more guys to come and me to come ban him forever
mca.png

mca.png
Posted May 15, 12
4 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
As a matter of fact slimeguy in my view is lieing cause the thing is cormade cant get to me hes only b rank when that happen and most of all you have no prouff i did and i told you mainkreft did it and you know how can you just blame me for greifing you when you did not see me do it i saw mainkreft did it cause you see i saw him at the base but when i came online he logged off and then he join adoni account instead see the have two accounts and he said other is his bro i am not sure but then he said we should get theunitednoob unban first see why will mainkreft say that you know most likely is because mainkreft did it look slime stop blameing me for everything i really been trying my best to stop pvping and my pvp now is very little and most of all you know that you come here saying that i greif i know i am bad and i know this server will ban without proof but you cant just do this like that
Posted May 19, 12 · OP
81 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
listen noob, ill give one more chancce, but i want u do unset my island as u house
mca.png

mca.png
Posted May 21, 12
128 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
He did he is le biggest greifer
17.jpg
Posted May 21, 12
48 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
he did not greif anything on this server but he has pvp a lot but more then ever slime needs proff to ban someone you cant just asume that
Posted May 21, 12
Announcement of